Sunday, September 27, 2026

Nobody listens to me but maybe you'll listen to Simu Liu. Canada is heading down the same destructive path. The Ultra-rich are DANGEROUS.

 So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel ..


FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER:Sheri Beth Jarrot, and the gay blade, Steven Jay Jarrot, crooks,cheaters, liars,family of freaks, fools, and frogs.Nobody listens to me but maybe you'll listen to Simu Liu. Canada is heading down the same destructive path. The Ultra-rich are DANGEROUS.



 IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.

Nobody listens to me but maybe you'll listen to Simu Liu. Canada is heading down the same destructive path. The Ultra-rich are DANGEROUS.



FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER:Sheri Beth Jarrot, and the gay blade, Steven Jay Jarrot, crooks,cheaters, liars,family of freaks, fools, and frogs.

 WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.

Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three,  dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.


Chaps and cheers, rocks to roll, gems to find, brothers and sisters, notes to take, walks in the shadows, waiting for the lights in the sky.HELL YEAH I saw a photo of Bettie Page dance’n the beach.


HELL YEAH I saw a photo of Bettie Page dance’n the beach.Jewish wales, Nazi in the hills, Mick Mouse, Jews and creeps, crooks, cheaters, liars, lions on top. Trips to hell and back, games to play, heads to count. Freaks, frogs, spiders and worms, monkeys in packs to dodge. Jews and dicks, gang bang chicks,
Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin .Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE!A PERSON'S MIND IS SO POWERFUL. WE CAN INVENT, CREATE, EXPERIENCE, AND DESTROY THINGS WITH THOUGHTS ALONE.' Pink Floyd: The Division Bell (Full Album)+To the dead, to the… - Rachel Cattle



Study human behavior and learn. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:

Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of.."Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:


  Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.Nobody listens to me but maybe you'll listen to Simu Liu. Canada is heading down the same destructive path. The Ultra-rich are DANGEROUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment