Sunday, September 27, 2026

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.

 Laundry baskets can actually make great growing containers — especially if you’re short on space or renting. The built-in airflow helps prevent soggy soil, but lining the inside with landscape fabric (or burlap) keeps soil from washing out.



Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.Dan Evans :CBS Evening News',No more options to cancel or void.BLACK, WHITE, WHOLES IN HEADS, COINS TO PLAY, SIGNS OF GOOD TIMES, BOTH SIDES.Dan Evans :


  • In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land Dear White People -

.Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope



Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buy.'SOMETIMES YOU JUST WANNA KARATE CHOP A MOTHERFUCKER'.posted to


Free consultations available, no attorneys' fee unless we win. Call us today. Insurance claim attorneys. No fee unless we win. Service Areas: New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut.


To Bury, To Burn, Dust In The Winds, Graves For You, Graves To Me, Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace, At The End Of Days On Earth. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment