Sunday, September 27, 2026

Down to earth...Bays of bats, hell hounds on land..... A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .

 CATTLE TO GO..KKK WHITE SUPREMACY BOTH FOUNDED BY DEMOCRATS- (BOTH TERRORIST GROUPS!) BUT LETS BLAME TRUMP!YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER Teri Carter. Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Facebook



People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs . Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions:
Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel .


Down to earth...Bays of bats, hell hounds on land..... A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.



CATTLE TO GO..KKK WHITE SUPREMACY BOTH FOUNDED BY DEMOCRATS- (BOTH TERRORIST GROUPS!) BUT LETS BLAME TRUMP!YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER Teri Carter. Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.

People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs . Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions:

Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel .

No comments:

Post a Comment