Don’t call me angel .Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE..
I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.'
When We Were Young.Attorneys To Do Torts. Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
TAKE SPRUCSE POWER, ALL ABOUT COLLECTING FEES, TO TRADE A TERMINATION FOR A TRANSFER, RIGHT, TALK ABOUT THEIR LESS-THAN-STELLAR SERVICE?I ain’t the one to gossip.
RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'.ABC,Ways To Grow, Witches, Bitches, Babes, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, Rights To Reasons, Rocks To Roll, Gems To Love, Dancing On Sands Of Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment