Thursday, October 14, 2021

THE Real U.Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves.Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows:-

 

SHERI BETH JARROT VS BLAZE PIZZA.You Can't Explain Your ...

One Fine Day.: One Nut To GrowMay be an image of text that says 'WILL I EVER STOP BEING A SARCASTIC. Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.





May be an image of jeep

Micky Moses, Micky Mouses, Men, And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides, Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints: Layers Of Lessons. Silent Trees.Mothers To Moms: Kids, Goats, Nuts To Grow. Mom ready to play Looking for a guy who knows how to e a t. I am free Every day this week. Please text me.........95 12 67 97 2 3
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT GUNS. I'LL STAB YOUR ASS...'


I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons! Normal Heights. Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .I would like to hear more from you and also share with you my thoughts and feelings.

Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to climb mountainside, birds in the dogwood trees, singing songs, happy and delighted, changes to come. Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow, horns to sound, love and hate, horns on a goat.
May be an image of text that says 'RECREATE RESPONSIBLY NPSCRY'

Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.-Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:Over Decades. Blacks, far more than whites, say black people are treated unfairly ..


THE Real U.Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves.Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows:-

Like the picture....In your dreams, late at night, listen for the dawn of the dead, stars fallen, family members expired, ghosts foes in your dreams. You should be a song writer or political speech writer, teacher, minister, motivational speaker, presidential adviser, salesperson, poet, rally leader, actress, English teacher, car salesperson...
May be an image of text that says 'Sometimes I wonder if anyone is glad to have me in their life.'
Click to View Products

Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.' THE Real U.Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves.Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows:-
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'I Just Play My Role ...I Know Mfs Dont Fuck with me Foreal'

Seasons, Reasons, Causes,Candles In The Wind, Dust To Ashes, Wits And Charms, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Lessons 2.Give back, for the desires for more pennies.Pennies more, not pennies less
always best. Pennies, nickels, dimes with dollars for the rest.Cups filled, cups running over daily quest , seven times.

No comments:

Post a Comment