Thursday, October 14, 2021

Seasons, Reasons, Causes,Candles In The Wind, Dust To Ashes, Wits And Charms, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Lessons 2.Give back, for the desires for more pennies.Pennies more, not pennies less always best.

 Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.' THE Real U.Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves.Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows:-



Not a minute to waste. Dreams in motion, prayers at work, angels.Where I am, what I am doing, why am I doing it, things like that. Do you ever do that? Rights, reasons, seasons of giving, over the rainbows, over the bumps in the road, on a hero journey.

Seasons, Reasons, Causes,Candles In The Wind, Dust To Ashes, Wits And Charms, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Lessons 2.Give back, for the desires for more pennies.Pennies more, not pennies less
always best.


May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'I Just Play My Role ...I Know Mfs Dont Fuck with me Foreal'

Seasons, Reasons, Causes,Candles In The Wind, Dust To Ashes, Wits And Charms, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Lessons 2.Give back, for the desires for more pennies.Pennies more, not pennies less
always best. Pennies, nickels, dimes with dollars for the rest.Cups filled, cups running over daily quest , seven times.

No comments:

Post a Comment