Thursday, October 14, 2021

Rocking and rolling, sons to shine, stars and wishes, hugs and kisses, dances in the clouds, all night long.

 Fairy, pixies, earth angel to come, tips and tales, waves on the water, boats to float, ships of dreams to sail. Peter Pan, late again, kings and knights, battles and wars. March to Mars, God of Wars, lessons to teach, over time and space, battles won, matter the most. Be proactive, not reactive. White people are so unnecessary.Open Books:Sunny And Bright, Lions On Top: CONSULTANTS, Rocking and rolling, sons to shine, stars and wishes, hugs and kisses, dances in the clouds, all night long.



Michael Scott Surprised GIF

May be an image of outdoors and text

 Winners, Losers, Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles In The Sky. Babes and bitches, battles and wars, good time toads, faces in the herds, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills. Jeanie Nguyen - Manager, Programmatic Media - 

Don’t call me angel . Crazy for a fee, thanks to  Uncle Sam, no longer a team player, have a little bit of hell, to go with that. Recaps to review, the days of my life. Thanks Ted, standard met, where did you say you were at? Where do you live, close to the beach, with a hot tub? That would be nice. Retired from what, do you have RV, to travel to national parks? Thinking about going to Big Bear and taking the pirate book trip, as a second mate, cosplay style. and for the 4th July take a trip to Catalina Island, and catch the light show on the boat, sailing back.


I like to write, working on a couple of books now, waiting for last book that I wrote to come out. Have been at home a lot with the mask.Don’t call me angel . 


FROM BAD TO WORSE: Biden’s Poll Numbers Reach New Lows.Not sure how to take your reply, to have sex with you, will not happen out of the gate, there is more to share, beside dates between the sheets. I like Carlsbad, and want to find the free roaming peacocks, one of the attractions there.
 Angels In Air, All The Time, 12 Dog-Wood Trees. Hugs And Kisses, Hats To Wear, Purple Hairs.



world we live in now. Those shots are as good as flu shots, and it may turn into a shot every year, the V A doing for free for veterans, just have not made it out for that.Don’t call me angel . 




Don’t call me angel . 

Blizzards and shit, good time toads, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water.      Some people feel the rain others just get wet. Bob Marley .The difference between who you are and who you want to be is WHAT YOU DO.

CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take. Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones, GOLDEN CALF: WHAT BEEF? History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers.Daily Gifts, Open Eyes. Blizzards and shit, good time toads, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water.      Some people feel the rain others just get wet. Bob Marley .


 Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Den Of Snakes, Jewish Jarrot, Freaks And Frogs.Frogs, Snakes, Hackers, Monkeys To Dodge.Earth angels, fairies, and pixies in the stars on the ground with lights on, for the third form of life, in a blue state. Happy notes .


Tears do not replace sweat. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.!Traveller.


Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Orange County, California,Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, games with snakes, life and love, horns of a goat, love and hate, to change, by the minute.With an open mind, sometimes it's hard not to see evil. Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.


It's the little things that matter the most .Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Lots Of Frogs In The Water, Also.This is why I hate females. This bitch hid 100 pounds in another room

Thanks and praises for another day, tales to share, not for the weak, not for th I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, wa...Schools of hard knocks. fσяєνєя~! Days by the water, days alone, songs to sing, songs in mind,dances with dreams all the time.Eyes On You, Calls To Take, Steven Jay Jarrot, Good Time Toads, Snakes In Grass, Spiders And Worms, Calls To You, Cattle Drives."

What an interesting dynamic.Rachel Jarrot, Bald Head Baby: Whale On Land. Jewish Dreams.Down to earth.Texas Is Using Tiny Houses To Solve A Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.




No comments:

Post a Comment