Thursday, December 24, 2020

Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds, good times. Baby steps, baby lives, happy for the quiet times.

 Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl: Love, lights, lessons on the beach, good times, hands in the air. Chicks, babes, bitches with five stars, lights to shine, dances in the cartoons, hits and misses, rabbits to date, ducks to water, pigs and hogs to fly. Colors of the hopes and dreams in the words, dreams in motions, chicks, girls, and babes, dances with digs in place, tricked and pimped, joys and pains, on the side of the road. Now that I am 21 I can legally drink alcohol but it tastes gross.

Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds,…

Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds,…


Games in the dark, in the shadows, freaks and snakes, hanging on dogwood trees.…
Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds, good times. Baby steps, baby lives, happy for the quiet times.


Everything but the kitchen sink .Junk To Some.Tales to be written. His story, her story, not news today.Good times, heads to count, birds and bees, songs in the winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment