Friday, November 17, 2017

Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: There are no more Dragons!! Really..Wicca, Paganism and all things Spirit and Mind..Veteran For Life.

  I thought of you at Disneyland the other day - my legs and feet would be hurting and I'd wonder how you were holding up. Been years since I went to that parking structure. I recall forgetting where I parked in it a time or two - the people that work there can tell you about where you parked if you can remember the time you did. A general idea of where your car is anyway. I've been curious about the Security over at the Parking Structure.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: There are no more Dragons!! Really..Wicca, Paganism and all things Spirit and Mind..Veteran For Life.
Image result for castle in the sand, castles in the hills, castles to build
   I thought the people I invited over for Street Fair would be here yesterday evening so I made sure to be here - I may have gotten in a bit later than I had hoped but there was no sign from anyone - no messages - nothing. I figure it's just as well; there's a reason we lost contact, yeah? Anyway, I was too tired for company - I had been stuck in LA traffic much of the day. I had gone to Venice Beach.
   It was the first time I ever swam at Venice -

 I brought along my little speedo swimsuit just in case - changed on the beach and frolicked in the water. Nice! The whole reason I was up in LA was to go to Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: There are no more Dragons!! Really..Wicca, Paganism and all things Spirit and Mind..Veteran For Life.


Hares By Tree, Works Of Art, Dances In The Woods, Hats, Horns, Hits, Races For Rabbits. Monkeys in packs, donkeys for free rides, lots of laughs, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, faces in the shadows, in the woods, freaks to come out and play.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: There are no more Dragons!! Really..Wicca, Paganism and all things Spirit and Mind..Veteran For Life.

Songs to sing, glory dazes done, rocks to roll, pebbles on the sands, birds and bees, in the dogwood trees. Spring to summer, winds to May, flowers in blue forget me knots, daises to push at the end of the day. There are no more Dragons!! Really..Wicca, Paganism and all things Spirit and Mind..

Image result for castle in the sand, castles in the hills, castles to build
   Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out! I have NEVER seen it working so I HAD to get on it (who knows when and if it will be working again). I was a ridiculous little trip - but hey! I went on Angel Flight! How awesome is that? Just TOTALLY AWESOME!!  :)
   By the time I got to Chinatown my store was closed. Dang! I'll have to try again this upcoming week.
Image result for castle in the sand, castles in the hills, castles to build
   It's been crazy humid around here - the heat and humidity just wears a person down - hard to sleep at night without AC. Hard to find the energy to get out and in the sun during the day. Well, you know how it is.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: There are no more Dragons!! Really..Wicca, Paganism and all things Spirit and Mind..Veteran For Life.

   I thought about going back to Disneyland with you - we may want to wait until Friday - then you'd be able to watch the night-time shows - parades, fireworks, Fantasmic, etc.. Maybe you could come over Thursday for an early start Friday? Just my thinking.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: There are no more Dragons!! Really..Wicca, Paganism and all things Spirit and Mind..Veteran For Life.  I hope you're holding-up well and staying as active as possible. Take care. Stay cool.

-How

No comments:

Post a Comment