Friday, November 17, 2017

Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown. Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!

Disneyland, Land Of Nightmares For Veterans, Sisters Of Colors: Rats Dances.Are you lonely and can host ....Duncan Joseph McNeil 3rd. Dicks,  dawgs, faces in shadows, good time frogs, dry drunks,  heads to count.  ✈️IN TOWN. 🌹Are you lonely and can host .Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.Are you lonely and can host let's chill and have fun, tall and intelligent handsome gentleman to pleasure you, love bj's, looking for ltr...Good luck with that, history of dogs, dicks and 5150 calls. Faces in shadows, faces in lies, age and height, could be wrong, hits and misses, songs in the winds, how dry I am.


  I thought of you at Disneyland the other day - my legs and feet would be hurting and I'd wonder how you were holding up. Been years since I went to that parking structure. I recall forgetting where I parked in it a time or two - the people that work there can tell you about where you parked if you can remember the time you did. A general idea of where your car is anyway. I've been curious about the Security over at the Parking Structure.

  I thought the people I invited over for Street Fair would be here yesterday evening so I made sure to be here - I may have gotten in a bit later than I had hoped but there was no sign from anyone - no messages - nothing. I figure it's just as well; there's a reason we lost contact, yeah? Anyway, I was too tired for company - I had been stuck in LA traffic much of the day. I had gone to Venice Beach.    It was the first time I ever swam at Venice - I brought along my little speedo swimsuit just in case - changed on the beach and frolicked in the water. Nice! The whole reason I was up in LA was to go to Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!

I have NEVER seen it working so I HAD to get on it (who knows when and if it will be working again). I was a ridiculous little trip - but hey! I went on Angel Flight! How awesome is that? Just TOTALLY AWESOME!!  :)    By the time I got to Chinatown my store was closed. Dang! I'll have to try again this upcoming week.    It's been crazy humid around here - the heat and humidity just wears a person down - hard to sleep at night without AC. Hard to find the energy to get out and in the sun during the day. Well, you know how it is.    I thought about going back to Disneyland with you - we may want to wait until Friday - then you'd be able to watch the night-time shows - parades, fireworks, Fantasmic, etc.. Maybe you could come over Thursday for an early start Friday? Just my thinking.    I hope you're holding-up well and staying as active as possible. Take care. Stay cool.  -How



Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches.   Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches.BACK TO SIMA JARROT-THE BALD TURKEY, FROM CUBA, NOT THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, WALES MAYBE???



Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate, snakes and worms. Wed 25 Oct 2017 - Good time frogs, snakes in grass, spiders and worms. Twists and turns in mud. Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!
Wed 25 Oct 2017 - "Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun" Wed 25 Oct 2017 - DREAM LOVER? Steven Jarrot 7608512267, devil on earth, seven snakes within.

Monkey tales, jokes and laughs, good times, dates with land whales, songs to sing, fires of hopes burning bright, dances on the sands of times. Notes of life of others, to give and to take the lessons learned alone the paths taken. Bumps in the roads, frogs and snakes, tales of Jewish White Monkeys 2016, tips of love and hate, monkeys to dodge, monkeys to swing, to trade, to trick, cash or credit.Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!


Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Ships To Sail, Glory Days Done
blueoceandreamstosailtonightstarsout.blogspot.com
DREAM LOVER? Steven Jarrot 7608512267, devil on earth, seven snakes within. Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV. Too cheap to put the water in, bottles of water for the coffee, bottles of water to wash the dishes, bottles of water to wash the dicks and chicks that party and play. Dream life for the freaks, fools, and fools on the low roads, and card players to change the sites of a dickless wonder of a frog, sucker for easy life, to cheat, rob, and you blind. Frogs or freaks to date for the long runs on the sands of time.Top Rewards.
Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!


Common Walls, Jails And Prisons, Walls for knights to guard. Nightmares to deal with the fake friends that leave you to swing in the wind, happy to save their own skin, happy to keep heads in the sand. Gifts and talents runs to good looks, lack of brains, with lots of tickets for trains, and free plane rides. 
Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!



Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge.Flip the coin, joy and gay, and happy in RV life style. Prince Frog, male leader-Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Pack of wolves, reptiles, and fakes, many faces and the level of truth and honesty twisted, Jarrot Jewish White Stars of 2017, self centered, shallow, vain, a snakes in the grass. Watch out for fake friends always.Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. 

Excuses, and fingers pointed at others for actions that were done, and the records that were kept will tell the real story, without the lies and the different views of truth and honesty, and the facts recorded will tell who did what and when. It makes me sad to think about what kind of snake or serpent that we are talking about, and what is write or right about the frog in question, and if being self centered and focus on images of a golden calf in the family.Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches.Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!




Hell hounds here on earth, gifts from the center of the earth, gifts from the fake friends, lies for the truth and honesty with rose color glasses. Mistakes made with the whales on land, mistakes made with the fairies, mistakes made with the frogs and the fools.Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!

 History of snakes, spiders, and worms, sisters of colors, shades in black and rites. Heads to count, heads in asses, jackasses on the land. Men and mice, songs to sing, glory dazes done. Glory holes, cheap tricks, dicks in lines, good time frogs. Faces in mud, faces in shit, faces of frogs, men and mice, cartoon hits. But Steven is a thief that can justify anything and everything that he does. He has ... The actions of Steven Jay Jarrot, Rachel Jarrot, Sheri Rachel Jarrot, thief like sire? | Cows And Cattle Runs:Yahoo Answers,,,,Modern Family..horns....?Jarrot, nuts on the run, crooks and robbers, horns in sight. Sinners and saints, earth angels, dicks and dogs, all have tails.Good time frogs, snakes in grass, spiders and worms. Twists and turns in mud. 

...http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com/friends.php?w=bumpsintheroads

Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!




 BACK TO SIMA JARROT-THE BALD TURKEY, FROM CUBA, NOT THE QUEEN OF ENLAND, WALES MAYBE??? WIG WEARING 88 YEAR OLD SLUT .NEEDS HELP SWALLOWING SO MUCH CUM BECAUSE ITS MAKING YOU STUPID. CAN SHORT OF SIX PACK, NO CANS???THAN YOU ALREADY ARE. SO GET BACK ON YOUR CORNER THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WORK ON AND GET SUCKING COCK AND GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS LIKE THE WHORE THAT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER WAS. JACKIE JARROT WAS...8 Jun 2013 - Ready for the Snakes or Rachel Jarrot? Where is Steven Jay Jarrot hiding today? Jarrot, Steven Jay September 04, 1962 Steven Jay Jarrot : Owner/Consultant; lovemygems@yahoo.com: ANYWAY TRANSPORTATION. Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!


Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge.Flip the coin, joy and gay, and happy in RV life style. Prince Frog, male leader-Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Pack of wolves, reptiles, and fakes, many faces and the level of truth and honesty twisted, Jarrot Jewish White Stars of 2017, self centered, shallow, vain, a snakes in the grass. Watch out for fake friends always.Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. 

Excuses, and fingers pointed at others for actions that were done, and the records that were kept will tell the real story, without the lies and the different views of truth and honesty, and the facts recorded will tell who did what and when. It makes me sad to think about what kind of snake or serpent that we are talking about, and what is write or right about the frog in question, and if being self centered and focus on images of a golden calf in the family.Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches.Chinatown - so I left Venice after getting baked and people-watching for a while and made my way towards Downtown.    Angel Flight was up and operational when I drove-by to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment