Tuesday, December 21, 2021

None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !

 Time taken for the big picture have been put on the side lines, and the focus is how to take the meaning away, and replace with a little bit of nothing. Plans for how to get more money out of the current insurance claim, and plans on what that payday will buy, and how far it can go has to be considered as well.



What an interesting dynamic.Rachel Jarrot, Bald Head Baby: Whale On Land. Jewish Dreams.Down to earth.Texas Is Using Tiny Houses To Solve A Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?...None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !PITY THE FOOL WHO DOESN'T PHONE HOME!
'
May be an image of 2 people


'When you don't wanna save any pussy for the rest of them'.Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall Newsom has submitted 1.6 million valid signatures, according to the CA Secretary of State -- more than the nearly 1.5 million needed to qualify.



ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE, For the rest can promise to love .You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.
May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says 'tommy bayer @TommmyBear [invention of fish net stockings] fisherman 1: Help! the fish net! got caught in fisherman 2: is it just me or is dave looking a little .hot? fisherman 3: no dave is definitely being hot rn'

— Rachel Gaylin Jarrot · Details. Age 26. (760) 902-0855. Unit #1112. Sheri G Jarrot · Details. Age 62. (760) 564-6771. Unit #1113. CAli or candy..

Just because you're attractive doesn't mean you're my type.Love + Trust + Loyalty = Unbreakable relationship.

Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live.Fairy tales, the chick with the wolves, beast or snakes in the grass, recaps and reviews. Lights and love, love and heat, hearts on fire.




I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart, Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky.
Gifts of smiles, gifts of joys and pains, gifts of the good, bad and ugly dazes on top of the mountains. Joys and pains of growth and changes.Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.
No photo description available.

Hestia , Goddess of the Hearth , Home , Domesticity ,Virginity, Family , and the State Original 36x36 , with sand , and gels. I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.Fairy tales, the chick with the wolves, beast or snakes in the grass, recaps and reviews. Lights and love, love and heat, hearts on fire.
Morning everyone,LA NEVER HURT.''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.

None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !


It's the little things that matter the most .Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Lots Of Frogs In The Water, Also.This is why I hate females. This bitch hid 100 pounds in another room.
May be an image of 1 person and body of water


Thanks and praises for another day, tales to share, not for the weak, not for th I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, wa...Schools of hard knocks. fσяєνєя~! Days by the water, days alone, songs to sing, songs in mind,dances with dreams all the time.Eyes On You, Calls To Take, Steven Jay Jarrot, Good Time Toads, Snakes In Grass, Spiders And Worms, Calls To You, Cattle Drives."


The Twilight Zone!I'm out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.'ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. BUT A LITTLE TEQUILA NEVER HURT.'


  Thanks and praises for another day, tales to share, not for the weak, not for th I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, wa...Schools of hard knocks. fσяєνєя~! Days by the water, days alone, songs to sing, songs in mind,dances with dreams all the time.Eyes On You, Calls To Take, Steven Jay Jarrot, Good Time Toads, Snakes In Grass, Spiders And Worms, Calls To You, Cattle Drives."


A Case for Baskets, Not a Basket Case.Pissing in the wind, waves to relieve the extra water, fecal matter, and shit, thanks so much for the laughs, and the pictures, to say the rest.   Thanks and praises for another day, tales to share, not for the weak, not for th I fall, I rise, I make mistakes.


 I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, wa...Schools of hard knocks. fσяєνєя~! Days by the water, days alone, songs to sing, songs in mind,dances with dreams all the time.Eyes On You, Calls To Take, Steven Jay Jarrot, Good Time Toads, Snakes In Grass, Spiders And Worms, Calls To You, Cattle Drives."





Great job, never stop, rats to roaches, races in lights, love, and lessons to the one and only, Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.The Twilight Zone!I'm out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.'


Hello, hi, hola, greet and meet, mind to mind, dances in the clouds, silent knights, 420 friends, nuts to stand alone. Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Bad George+Little Devil​ thank you dear sister I love this. Persistence. "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs, and fools also. your views of nuts to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment