Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Word Up, Life Is A Beach, A Bitch, Views Shared.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Blue Dreams In Motions:

Image result for Moments lost
BY Men And Boys, Baby Boomers, Jacks And Balls In ...Sandy Shores, Walks On Beach, In To The Lights, Dances On Sands. Rite Turns.Re:HOOK UPS?!?? Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.


Word Up, Life Is A Beach, A Bitch, Views Shared.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.Homes, Hopes.

Oh well I am so thankful for the things that I have, and the people that are close to me. Richard I … Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a meth-head, Steven Jay Jarrot, the one I knew, was all about the sex. In the dark, sex is the same, dicks to suck, pussy to lick, ass to pop, toss salads on the run, in the middle of the day.


What is time, a beach, a battle, a trip to hell and back. What do you think, what do you know, what do you need, what do you want, ways to grow. Questions up in the air, memories, the good, the bad, the sad, the slow, the silly, the wasted moments, lost in time.

Massai Cheis: I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent..Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, Charles Raymond Jarrot:   Dances in schools of rats, roaches, spiders and snakes, freaks out to rob, steal, change faces, in the middle of the day. Word Up, Life Is A Beach, A Bitch, Views Shared.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Blue Dreams In Motions: 



Sheri Gerstein-Jarrot,Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!!.333SMITH Live Cam....Dykes, Butches, Bitches In Heat. Dollar Dances.    Don't miss it!!!!Good morning .  'THE MEDIA TELLS YOU WHO TO LOVE, WHO TO HATE WHO TO BE AFRAID OF, WHO TO TRUST, WHAT TO THINK, AND WHAT NOT TO THINK FREE YOUR MIND FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.Word Up, Life Is A Beach, A Bitch, Views Shared.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Blue Dreams In Motions: 


GREAT: New Dazes of Pains: Magic Mike Live on the grind... oh shit! - Men ... New Dazes of Pains Rachel Jarrot, thief like sire? Rabbits, Rats, Foxes, Frogs And Fish, Scared Of Life.School of Hard Knocks|

No comments:

Post a Comment