Sunday, April 28, 2019

Birda Heisenberg I love u .. I'm.back I'm sorry had to get rid of bad shit... I'm good

Image may contain: one or more people and text
Spring to summer, dreams knight, wishes on stars, studs, seniors in the golden years, retired, no kids to talk about, races done, views of the water, place to call home. Lover to come, stranger to friends, how to start, wave of words, stats to share, age, how tall, retired from what, more than schools of hard knocks, faces in the crowds. In my man, I want to find ,what I couldn't find in others. I want him to be sincere and attentive, positive and tender man. I will appreciate his kindness and love to me.
Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and water

Helping hands, houses, homes, seniors to veterans, section 8,waves to make, chances to change, choices to make, heads to count, strangers to friends, real estate agents, clerks at the title company, lists and farms, tax lien sales, workers to find. Not Doing Normal.

Housing Affordable In So Ca.Gems and stones, paths to cross, roads to travel, have to start now, spring into summer, out of apartments, into houses, baby boomers, veterans with checks, seniors with checks, names and numbers to collect, blue oceans to create, what you want, have, and desired. Head counts, are you with me, crazy for a fee.You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” Good looks fading fast, sex and drugs, lifestyle of dense, stupid, and dimwits.HIGHLY recommend!...will you a evening faerytale? Not Doing Normal. Housing Affordable In So Ca.


    Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, twilight, outdoor and nature


"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.Back in the day, lovers and hates, hats to wear, jackasses in the valleys, good times, bumps in the road. #MyMotto.......cause no one will know your struggles like you do, so when you reach a goalIn my man, I want to find ,what I couldn't find in others. I want him to be sincere and attentive, positive and tender man. I will appreciate his kindness and love to me.

Image may contain: text
Room to grow? Room to change views, room to turn around, make a new plan, happy and gay for a lifetime still the big picture, RV camping forever? Just a dream, life spent in a RV for home, not for most of the people I know. In your world this is a dream life of a fish, frog, or fairy, another question up in the air. Back in the day, lovers and hates, hats to wear, jackasses in the valleys, good times, bumps in the road. #MyMotto.......cause no one will know your struggles like you do, so when you reach a goal.In my man, I want to find ,what I couldn't find in others. I want him to be sincere and attentive, positive and tender man. I will appreciate his kindness and love to me.
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and hat
Holding Out For A Hero: Pink Floyd - The Wall: The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil.Riding Waves, Rocks And Frogs, Dates And Beaches, Riding Waves, Rocks And Frogs, Dates And Beaches, Rat Racers.A PRAYER OF WISDOM!FOR YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDS...... REMEMBER ONE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment