Saturday, February 2, 2019

Its pointless. Cowards & weak individuals embrace it. I choose love...I love all of you. I challenge the rest of the world 2 do the same.

Photo
INFINITY .Horns or halos, wigs and caps, over the years, the hairs fall out, pills, creams and bald heads to cover.Good morning!!!! ✌πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘€πŸ‘€Castle On The Hill: God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Trust Him.
Photo


Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. Hope, peace and love, branches of goodness and mercy, angel for displaced, broken, crying souls trapped. 12 hands of help coming your way today.Good night my Friends. 😴 😴 😴 ✌ ❤ πŸ’― Cult of Mac. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Running Back, My Father's House, Warm Hearts. High Buildings, Bigger Dreams, More Actions Needed, Going Places, Lights on. Billy Ocean -Its pointless. Cowards & weak individuals embrace it. I choose love...I love all of you. I challenge the rest of the world 2 do the same.
The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: Once A Day. Under The Surface. This shows Trump for who he really is! . Γ’œŠ Just Excuses:Points To Self.Free rides to have, free rides to classes, free rides to the doctors, hell to pay.
πŸŽπŸ‘›πŸŽπŸ‘ πŸ€πŸ⭐️🌸🐯Lots of interest in so many things, blue oceans to create.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip. Cows to call home, pages to books. Disney Fan Theories That Actually Hold Up πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸ“ΊπŸ“Ί Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.
Photo

Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Party and Pay, Steven and Rachel Jarrot, Cheap Tricks. Monkeys and frogs, tales to spin, happy and sad, delighted with bumps and pots of herbs, ponds of frogs and snakes, tales in the air, dream life.Never forget that walking away from something unhealthy is brave even if you stumble a little on your way out the door.Its pointless. Cowards & weak individuals embrace it. I choose love...I love all of you. I challenge the rest of the world 2 do the same
.Back in the ...Love, lights, lessons, leaders, luck, coins to play, angels on earth, sisters of colors, rainbow readers, hosts of angels to greet.
πŸ’―Back in time, read a book or two, saw the story online: blasts…Love Is in the Air: Bride and Groom Wed at 35,000 Feet.Reptile Alerts: Joela Capplan..."Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car."just saying! Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. Evolution:Honey Boo Boo Has Certainly Grown Up!Its pointless. Cowards & weak individuals embrace it. I choose love...I love all of you. I challenge the rest of the world 2 do the same.
. Nothing to stop the wheels from going around, or the clocks to stop, rocks to roll, diamonds on the side of the road.
Read between the lines people! and 's defenseman might have just solved the black puck mystery...πŸ•΅πŸ’Operation spread love is in full effect damn it. I don't condone or believe in hate, infact I despise it. Hate makes me sick to my stomach..

Photo


Its pointless. Cowards & weak individuals embrace it. I choose love...I love all of you. I challenge the rest of the world 2 do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment