Sunday, November 4, 2018

Alone with dens of snakes, dence, dumb, and dimwits, land whales, and basket cases.

Rachel OG Million I cannot believe someone REPORTED my facebook POST I WAS BANNED FOR 24 HOURS OFF FACE BOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT!!! I know who it WAS THAT reported me for posting ABOUT marijuana Lol WTF get off my page hater .

Photo



Also get a life who has enough time on their hands to report someone because you felt inadequate. Lol lol funny . 'Black Lives Matter'Harvard Interview Today πŸ˜ŠπŸ”‘πŸ Singing Songs: Tests Over Time.Alone with dens of snakes, dence, dumb, and dimwits, land whales, and basket cases.
Photo

Heart - Dog & Butterfly (Live-HQ)Black And Blue, Magic And Third Eyes, Open To Lights. Blue Lights, Specials, Treats, Trades, Treats, In The Light Of Day, Glory Dazes To Come, Coins To Pay. Movies to come, movies to go, love, luck, lessons, tests over time, hands to hold, sons of knights, alone again, dances with partners, strangers to friends, gates to open wide.
Photo
American Toads in California, and the bison, steers and queers in question still. The role models to follow down the yellow ...πŸŽ€ : you can do this.....dear dad.πŸ‘¨πŸ»: Get lottery tomorrow I love you.....dear mom.πŸ‘©πŸ»: I love you and I don't want you to be annoyed with me.....dear crush.πŸ™Š: I'm sad you went to college but maybe we'll meet again in the future. It's a small world.School of Hard Knocks: Lesson to Learn

Photo

"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson - A TWISTED PROPHECYLife Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video)


Alone with dens of snakes, dence, dumb, and dimwits, land whales, and basket cases.
Hello. I'm a 67 yo wm, retired, 5-10, sorry not six ft, very fit and active, would love to have a new friend. If you think you could make an exception please let me know.  Steve.Craigslist frogs, sons to shine, faces in the crowds, dicks, dawgs, snakes in grass, spiders and worms.

Frank Agresti: February 3 at 7:37am: see u soon... well have a surprise visit..... one you will never forget... Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Once Bitten By Snakes.✨A TWISTED PROPHECY ...Rotten Rats, Roaches, Rednecks 2.It appears some mental issuers? Stay strong.❤Where do you want to go next? ?!?..arogence..is..false pride..it has nothing to do with closed mindedness.



Image may contain: 1 person

Alone with dens of snakes, dence, dumb, and dimwits, land whales, and basket cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment