Friday, August 18, 2017

Kill me , I am Legion Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy



Roots, Nuts To Trees, Monkeys In Packs. to Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 CreateMindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Hotels, Motels For Sale: Veterans Blue Oceans To Create: Fingers To Hands: Searches To Complete: Locations To Build, Located, Acquired. Monkeys To Fingers, Hands To Hold, Hands To Help, Help To Build Something. Homes. Houses. Kill me , I am Legion Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy
Photo
Veterans Homeless Blues: Are you lonely and mobile? Are you lonely, I am ! I am a divorced father of two wonderful children that I don't get to see much of and I am very lonely and I need a good woman to spend my time with and cure my loneliness, I am white, educated, tall, handsome with an athletic muscular build, and I have a lot of extra time, right now, So if you have time on your hands or are lonely and mobile to Hemet, then send me your Pics and number😁. Thanks for reading my post, good luck to you! Roots, Nuts To Trees,Kill me , I am Legion Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy

New President But Same Zionist Ass Kissing Makes Trump Supporters Pissed (with images, tweets) · Adam1Baum

Turkey Sausage: NY Retards, Rejects, Fat And Wide, Hogs And Pigs, Walk Away.   I'll Show You.  Stupid and dump, common and normal views of the fish in the seas. Realms of flight, realms of sights, white lights, joys and pieces of the happiness, lots of love to spare. Lives on the water, lives in the water, lives around the water, beaches to see, love and lights, lives in the nines. , or the year before, hard to say, had so much fun....Kill me , I am Legion  Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy


Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.  Thanks for the share, been away for awhile, lots my way, had to stop, and smell the roses on the road. Forget me knocks, schools of hard knocks, classes on love and hate to adteen, learned a lot. Have more to share, over time, over space, here and there, lights to shine bright, how to stand tall, over the bumps in the road. Thanks again. Updates to review, growth and changes, faces in the mirror, by the hour.....Donkeys in the hills, monkeys on top, dogwood trees, rebirths, and birthday months. By the faces under the skins, donkeys and monkeys, jackasses to frogs, snakes in grass.
Photo
Back in the day, lovers and hates, hats to wear, jackasses in the valleys, good times, bumps in the road. My Motto .......cause no one will know your struggles like you do, so when you reach a goal. Shades Of Love, Roses Are Black In Turkey, Amazing Views To Share, Or Not. The Young At Heart.   People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites. Jokers and poker players, cum suckers, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, frogs to date. Gifts of white skin, snakes in dens, jackasses in the hills, seconds to holler, snakes on sticks, balls and sticks, fires still burning on the sands of time.  Morgan State University: Glory Dazes To Come: Earth Angels To Some: Fairy Tales Recap: Shades Of Love, Roses Are Black In Turkey, Amazing Views To Share, Or Not. The Young At Heart.
Photo
Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes:Cheers and chaps, Amen for the working women. 2hardknowks.blogspot.com 09 04, 1962. Rachel 2. Songs to hang on, things are not bad, songs to sing, daily event. Happy to know, the trips to hell and back, time to say good bays of hay. Feed the animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn. Saints and Sinners, Earth Angels, Wishes Done... Kill me , I am Legion  Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy
Photo
Wigs will do, colored hair will work, locks of hair, bags to sell to Rachel Jarrot, good times, party and play with a snake today. Fags and dykes, butches to bitches to cum lick, blow jobs 300 a day.The Marne Housing and Development Corporation.Freak for the true colors, male fag hag, the right story to share, hemal of the Jewish flip side of the coin. Rachel, Randy, Rocky, and mothers Sheri and Sima Jarrot:7609020855. Date today?Lover of self, and lovers of cum to trade for tasteful pleasures, role model of the worst kind, depends....Once a snake, will remain a snake, changes skins nine times a year, nature of the beasts of prey, friends of yours?Kill me , I am Legion Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy
Photo


 Pages To Books. Good times, history to note, sisters in blue, chicks on the beach, dames for happy notes, shoes to read, fairy tales, playing with monkeys. Gifts of others, lives on the hills, doves to cry, songs in the winds. Joys and pains, bumps in the road, tricks, trades, and treats. Dances in darkness, dances with snakes, worms, and American Toads. Give to get, dances on the sands of time, hands to hold, songs to sing, dances for true lights.Kill me , I am Legion  Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy


 Random acts of kindness are gifts to the unknown, and just need red blood to share lunch by the sea, fingers and toes attached to the limbs that support them are food for the sinners and the saints, candy parts of the body to share, alone with the pictures of the two faces of Dorian Gray, gifts to share. pictures of the hand of god, touch by an angel not acceptable for the lifestyle chosen, and the space is limited. on .Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins. Hands In The Air, Thumbs Up. Signs To Rites.Recaps, Reviews, Recalls, Research, Rats To Roaches, Faces In The Shadows, Sunny And Bright.Kill me , I am Legion  Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy



Pages in a book, prey for the liars, prey for the crooks, prey for the snakes in the grass: Homeless Blues: daily events, hands to hold, walks in the darkness. ghosts and spooks left behind, on the other side. , Steven and Rach Jay Jarrot Freaks and Frogs, faces to sit, American birds, sit and spin, times like a record, horse and pony shows. So no worries.Kill me , I am Legion  Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy

Lots of lessons on love and hate, lots of dicks to meet, lots of hard knocks, jokes and laugh. Great day to say good-buys, crooks and cheaters, donkeys and sluts, free rides for Jewish Wales and freaks, monkey year 2016. Pages to turn...Realms of flight, realms of sights, white lights, joys and pieces of the happiness, lots of love to spare. Lots of love to make, lots of joys to share, lots of tests over time, lots of time in the light. God is love, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the lights of day.Stupid and dump, common and normal views of the fish in the seas. Realms of flight, realms of sights, white lights....Kill me , I am Legion  Attack me and make me Stronger We The Real American People are Your Enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment