Sunday, February 15, 2015

Whales Date Set

Rachel Jarrot's photo.
Not one to judge, just one to share my views and what I think about the behavior and the deeds preformed in my present, questions on the normal and the transitional and mainstream views to compare right and wrongs.

The story of my life, tales of frogs, and snakes, darkness in the world for a period of five years. Truth and honesty, words to define, trick ????


Stories to tell, because you can only be in one place at a time, life is short, and each day is a gift that we share is what I like to believe, happy and filled with peace for the friends that did not last.o share, tasteful delights with the pleasures of fun, food and families. Good times to share always a pleasure, living life on the edge, in a RV is the dream life for the freaks out at night.


Mad Man Undead
seasonsreasonscausesforfriends.blogspot.com
Undead and Unstable Still Show Images  Serpents, Reptiles, Jewish White Stars, Lights On | Life Is A Beach Blog Example of love and devotion, from the devils here on earth, 

Have so many things to do, and so little time to get it done, have need to race like a mustang against the wind on the shore. That is the image in my head, and that is the stage of growth that I am in now, have to race against time and space. Time for an update is needed and these are the things that I can not get over, and it is a secret that I carry under the layers of goodness and kindness that the acts designed to leave a good impression always in the back of my mind. 

Have to work for the brown points, that should be blue points, if a color for the most desired is the image in mind for greatness, and life of a butterfly or an eglye. So the purpose is for a reason of sound mind, and reasons are there and they make a notices of the conditions that are in place and the search for the right path is always present as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment